Development of MES
“EC “Teredo” LLC provides a full range of services for the implementation of MES. Development, design, integration of MES on a “turn-key” basis.
Read more about our experience with the development and implementation of MES.
MES is a connecting link between the process automation layer and the production planning layer (MRP, MRP II, ERP) in the information structure of enterprise management (see picture “Organisational scheme of automation of production management processes”).
MES answers the question: how is the product manufactured?
To do this, MES performs the collection, calculation, analysis and display of technical and economic information: output volumes on each line, equipment downtime, staffing, energy costs and losses, abnormal situations, volumes of defective products, and so on.
MES is realised on the basis of specialised software.
MES of our production is realised on the basis of Ignition MES and operates under operating systems Windows or Linux.
MES functions, which are implemented by “EC “Teredo” LLC:
- production cycle dispatching with a special form of processing and displaying information aimed at scheduling, orders, tasks, volume of products, etc. Information allows you to track the performance of production schedules, evaluate deviations from them, and adjust plans
- collecting and storing information from Process Automation Systems (PAS)
- calculation of basic technical and economic indicators, for example, evaluation of costs (material, financial, labor, etc.) per unit of output product
- product quality management, analysis and evaluation of causes and volumes of deficiencies, generation of recommendations for product improvement
- maintenance and repair management (planning, timing downtime, loss, etc.)
- calculation and analysis of indicators of labor productivity
- control of the state and distribution of resources (labor, energy carriers, fuel materials, raw materials, etc.)
To view reports on the completed projects click here.